If you are passionate about your work, want to innovate and create products which will delight customers, look no further. This is a great opportunity, to work on complete software product creation cycle.
For Fresh Graduates
Software Engineer – Robotic process automation (RPA)
- B.E. / B. Tech / M.C.A. with 2-4 years of experience.
- Experience on any of RPA tools like Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Blue Prism, Open Span, Work Fusion.
Number of Openings: 20
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to work with business and technology teams to analyze and assess automation feasibility and deliver automated processes.
- Understand the business process requirements and design.
- Work with business and technology teams to analyze and assess automation feasibility.
- Develop codes to meet the defined design/solution approach.
- Ensure quality of coded components by performing end to end unit testing.
- Able to support and drive change management of existing processes as per new requirements using a structured change control process.
- Work with project leads on technology platform related issues and provide plausible suggestion for improvements.
Product Engineer – Web Development
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the web platforms like Java, Node.JS
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Be responsible for delivery schedules, code reviews and maintaining quality of code.
- Plan and deliver features in good quality and in time.
Product Engineer – Web Development – Java
Job Code: WPEJAV02
Number of Openings: 2
- Bachelor’s degree in CSE / IT / ECE or M.C.A.
- 4+ years of experience in Java software development
- 3+ years of experience in J2EE related technologies (Servlets, JSP, GWT)
- Good academic background and software product development experience
- A deep familiarity with Java SDK
- Experience in working with Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general Web Technology landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full development life cycle
- Good understanding of agile methodologies, iterative development, scrum etc.
- Good communication skills, attitude and aptitude.
- Prior start-up experience is a big plus.
- Candidates who can join in 30 days will be preferred.
For more information about working at InnoLogic Lab, feel free to contact us or send your resume directly at mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org